Browns Fasteners can look after your requirements for standard and non-standard petrochemical parts for a wide range of specialist industries. With over 40 years’ experience in serving the Worldwide pump industries, as well as valve control, offshore/subsea, piping, power and nuclear sectors, we can ensure that the quality and service you require are met with, every time.
Through a wide range of approved manufacturing and sourcing partners we can offer a vast range of specialist products, materials and finishes, alongside testing and inspection procedures to fully guarantee you with excellent service and reliability.
We can offer items such as:
- Standard Products: Hex Head, Stud Bolts, Sockets, Nuts in accordance with many international standard incorporating BS, DIN, ISO and ASTM
- Special Products: Waisted Studs and Screws, Cap Nuts, Anchor Bolts
- Bespoken parts to customer drawings
- Capabilities: M1.6 (1⁄16” dia) to M180 (7" dia)
- Petrochemical Grade Materials: ASTM GRADES B7, B8, B8M, B8T, B6, B16, L7, L7M, L43, GRADE 660
- Stainless Grade Materials: 304,316, 321, 410, Duplex, Super Duplex, Inconel, Hastelloy, Monel, Nitronic, Durehete, Ferralium, Aluminium, Aluminium Bronze, Titanium
- Finishes: Zinc, Zinc/Yellow, Zinc/Nickel, Nickel, Hot Dip Galvanised, Sheradized, PTFE, Xylan, Flourocarbon
We Also Offer: 3.1 Certification/Mill Certification, NACE and Norsok Requirements, Heat Treatment, Kolsterising, Positive Material Identification, Client Specific Marking, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Salt Spray Testing, Destructive Testing, 3.2 Witness Testing, PED Bolting, Ultrasonic Testing.